Completion of the 6 course modules will take approximately 21 hours and this time can vary among individuals. In addition, it is strongly recommended that participants schedule a practical onsite coaching session in a dairy or other type processing or pilot plant. This should be done as soon as possible following completion of the course in order to complete the knowledge transfer process.
- pasteurizer operators or their successors
- supervisors or their successors who will supervise pasteurizer operators / pasteurization process
- Quality control / quality assurance staff
- Pasteurization system calibration technicians
- Government dairy, food inspectors, supervisors, auditors, etc.
- Technical school / university students (i.e., Food, Dairy Technology, Food Safety, Food Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Food processing equipment sales representatives
- Write the list item here
- * Please note that although this course is based on dairy pasteurization systems, the principles are also applicable to pasteurization systems that produce other products (i.e., processed egg products, juices, soy milk and soy based beverages, etc.).
Registrants may not, at any time, transfer their accounts to other persons. Average bandwidth use per module has been determined. Conditions of use set out on the course web site are considered a contract and registrants should familiarize themselves with these conditions before starting the course. No further period will be granted.
Please note that although this course is based on dairy pasteurization systems, the principles are also applicable to pasteurization systems that produce other products (i.e., processed egg products, juices, soy milk and soy based beverages, etc.).
Module 1 - Basics of Pasteurization
Module 2 - Batch Pasteurization
Module 3 - Continuous Pasteurization
Module 4 - Use of a Continuous Pasteurization System
Module 5 - Typical Dairy Pasteurization Systems
Module 6 - Production Record Keeping.
Certificate of participation will be issued to participants maintaining a minimum overall average of 60 % on all summative evaluations.
Systems used for training must be equipped as follows:
- Video card with 1024 x 768-pixel resolution and minimum 16-bit display.
- Sound card (minimum 16-bit) equipped with an audio output device (speakers or headphones).
- Internet connection (dial-up at minimum; DSL recommended).
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Netscape Navigator 6.0. or higher, Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7. or higher.
- Flash plugin: minimum Flash Player 8 or higher (download here: Flash Player 8
- PDF plugin, Acrobat Reader. download here: Acrobat Reader
To register for this training you can use the shopping cart above (labelled "Ajouter au panier") on the left to register immediately.
For corporate employees, please complete the Business Registration form and send it to us at the following address : email@example.comFormulaire d'inscriptionPolitique d'annulation d'inscriptionSCHEDULE
The registration deadline is December 27, 2021, no registration for this group after this date.
The training will take place from January 10 to May 27, 2022.
Please note that this training is done remotely and you have a limited time to complete it.INSTRUCTOR